MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - New app for tennis players, tennis events organizers and participants

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New app for tennis players, tennis events organizers and participants

I think it's a great idea. I traveled a lot with my daughter when she started playing ITF junior tournaments and such an information would be extremely useful for me at that time. If you ever do that, let me know. I can supply information about all the courts in Almaty, or at least names of clubs and contact numbers of the mangers/owners. Having on-line booking of the courts would be cool too, sort of the way hotels are booked now.
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote