MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Does Christmas Piss Anyone Else Off?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #81
country flag Mjau!

Mjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond reputeMjau! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does Christmas Piss Anyone Else Off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
What the fuck is your problem? Whites are the majority, but do we still not give them the same rights? Then how the fuck is it different from Christmas and people who don't celebrate it. Tons of fucking people don't celebrate Christmas, so it's not like you guys are a huge majority. Who the fuck do you think you are to insult the minorities for being, well, the minorities?
I didn't insult minorities. I insulted insecure crybabies who feel left out when the majority celebrates a holiday they do not and proceed to embarrass themselves with pathetic cries of racism if said festivities are not hidden away behind closed doors.

Grow up!
Mjau! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote