MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A With Mark Lenders.

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #243
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A With Mark Lenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
What's your favorite TV series??
The list is long here too, I watch a shitload of TV series and have over the years and have a lot of favorites:

Malcolm in the Middle, Friends, The Simpsons, Friends, Heroes, The OC, One Tree Hill, Prison Break, Summerland, some Australian series from the 90s I grew up with and still love and watch - Spellbinder, Ocean Girl, The Girl From Tomorrow, The Odyssey -, The Adventures of Shirley Holmes, some Disney Channel series, H2O... and I'm surely forgetting a few now.

All things considered, my absolute favorite for all sorts of reasons must be Boy Meets World. You've followed me on Twitter recently so you'll probably soon notice and be annoyed at me constantly retweeting Boy Meets World quotes
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote