MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 08:34 AM   #1733
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
My opinion is kinda similar to your dad's, I think in the brazilian side you see a natural-point of view of the falls. Also, there are a lot of coatí asking you for food

"Give me food! I'm cute!"

The argentinian side, as your dad said, is an amazing experience to "live" the falls.
There is this elevator in Brazil that shows you the full falls . Thats when my dad realized that Niagara is way way behind this . He thought they looked similar until then
Chirag is offline View My Blog!