MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 07:31 AM   #1730
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle Volume 60 - Welcome to spend the off-season in the Castle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirag View Post
I know , you have to see the falls from both sides of Brazil and Argentina to enjoy it . My dad said that the Argentina side allows you to expieriance the falls while the Brazil side allows you to appreciate the beauty of the falls
My opinion is kinda similar to your dad's, I think in the brazilian side you see a natural-point of view of the falls. Also, there are a lot of coatí asking you for food

"Give me food! I'm cute!"

The argentinian side, as your dad said, is an amazing experience to "live" the falls.
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!