MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 06:30 AM   #1316
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Hey I don't want to make a new thread for this; but is there anyway MTF could bend the rules on the 300 post limit?
I really like to make higher quality posts and would despise spamming threads just to get to three hundred. Plus I do have obligations outside of MTF; which makes it difficult to post everyday, of every hour.

I feel like people know me enough to know that my word is good
The 300 post rule has been around ever since I have been a member, but there are easy posts to be picked up in the Chat Thread part of the Forum. It's a fun place to post and you can get your needed posts. True you don't have to do high quality posts in Chat, but you can do that in other areas of the Forum after you get your 300 posts.