MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Schedule and Ranking

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 10:52 PM   #71
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Schedule and Ranking

Watched both matches on stream.
1st match against Berlocq, good match to watch. Score 6/7, 6/4, 6/1. W/UE Gilles is 23/11 and Berlocq 21/13. I think he may have triggered some shoulder problem here though, either this or that his shoulder issue is still lingering because he started flexing his right shoulder couple of games into the match. 1st serve is 46% or 48%. I may not like his exo location choice, but I think playing exo is in itself a great way to train. He often said the things he did in practice, he couldnít do it in matches. This exo match is great, he came to the net often, take his opportunity and was offensive through out the match. Itís the kind I wish he can play every match. And itís a serious match, I mean, they arenít just having fun out there.

2nd match against Monaco, not so good to watch. 6/2. 6/2. W/UE Gilles is 9/16, Monaco 10/10. His 1st serve is weak and not precise, and only 44%. Not much to say about this match except that heís just plain bad, the only good thing is that it was done rather quickly.

He also played at Hungary before Buenos Aires, there goes my theory of him vacationing in SA ...He beat Tipsy 6/4 6/4. Soulage posted a news in the DC thread that the French DC team will have a boot camp on the 18th and 19th. FUN!
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote