MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News Arnaud

Thread: News Arnaud
View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #2782
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News Arnaud

So here it is, my little report about the exho in Belgium.
It was a nice small stadium and it took quite a while before the matches started on Saturday, so we couldn't see the end of Bennet's match. During the matches nothing special happened, only one time when someone cheered for Darcis, Arnaud looked at the crowd and said something along the lines of "And no one for me?". That's what I could make of it with my little knowledge of French. So then some Belgians also cheered for him.
n Sunday I was happy to see Bennet and Arnaud play each other. Arnaud lost and after the singles they played a super tiebreak doubles against Darcis and Goffin. There was a good atmosphere the whole time and during the doubles there were more jokes. One of the few times I saw Bennet laughing. Oh and while they were warming up, Nolwenn's new song started playing and the presenter announced that her new album would be out soon.
When the Belgians finished their match there was a little ceremony, though I didn't really understand why. It's an exho, but they treated it as a mini tournament. Anyway, it was nice of them to give the players something extra.
That was it, nothing really special, but you could see that the players enjoyed it and that they were very relaxed. Which is always nice of course.