MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 07:44 PM   #1289
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
we need a dog to bring us the morning papers to our villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Listen up, there no way I'm beating you now. This is over for me, until next year. Seriously, many congratulations and it's totally deserved. I'm still getting to know everyone here, while you've established yourself in MTF folklore. So in reality there was only ever going to be one winner.
You should relax, you saw what happened before, until the last hour nothing is defined.
But thanks if you really think that. I said my opinion about you plenty of times and it never changed, you're a breath of fresh air this year. Rock it, dude.
You can still win this whole thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naudio Spanlatine View Post
I think i caught a Viruzzz

You know what they say... Once you got infected...