MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #4771
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Until the revolution the army was mandatory for men: 9 month for the ones entering the uni, 18 months for the ones who didn't, 2 years in the Marine Army
Only the women in university underwent an army course each week, 4 hours/week, with 4 weeks of convocation at the end of the year.
I caught the convocation only once, in my first year of uni, it was awesome, we had an incredible time.

For the boys, the mandatory army was eliminated in 1989 so when I was my 3rd year of uni we had both colleagues who have been in the army and those who haven't. the difference was immense both in physical appearance and way of thinking
What did you learn in this army course?

I agree - the army does tend to mature a person. Too bad my brother chose to be lazy in the army and got himself downgraded so he was just some clerk. He's still immature as hell.