MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #1249
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
Bad girl, it's on of the first things a student in the UK should be doing. Also, why weren't you taking part on those drinking contests?
I don't want to get r@ped. Haha I read this article about some freshers drinking event in Cardiff in the Daily Mail a few weeks ago and the pictures of the freshers are so embarrassing.

Quote:
He's very intelligent, charming, yet maybe a bit too self obsessed. I like him a lot, and I like you a lot.
Sounds like me. No wonder you like him and me a lot.

Quote:
There is nothing adorable about me.
On the contrary; you're just a big ball of adorableness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncrediBale View Post
Better
Good. Cast still on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
why????
Because I don't know how to use the stupid microwave. I set it to cook for 7 minutes which was what I read online and it smelled nice for the first 2 minutes then quickly went downhill. See, you should've came here to cook for me.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote