MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #4741
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
everyone

BFF trips, I think my daily sacrifices to the altar of Fed, praise his light, are working. How's your London experience coming along? Decided to stay forever yet?

Andrey, so glad to see your campaign going well. Moving onto prep for Mr MTF - your llama and I have been working on a plan. Also, are you low on brushes?
Maya, you have returned. I wish I could stay forever. I love London. What have you been up to in your week-long absence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Alarmingly low yes. Don't ask me how the number diminishes but it just does. Moved on to the hair dryer now but it's not the same...
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!