MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 02:37 PM   #1261
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
That's because working hard goes against everything I stand for in life.
Can't even make an exception for Raquel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
this is the least racist popcon up to date

if viruzzz makes it to the final he'll be the first popcon finalist from both american continents (true, we never even had a yank or canuck in it)

trip would be the first asian with a cockney accent ofc.
On a serious note, I am starting to develop a strange accent. Maybe when me and Andrey meet again in 2014, he wouldn't have to pretend to understand me when I talk to him; my accent seems to be working on the Brits and other Europeans. Would get laughed at when I go home though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Well, it's pretty worse on my phone because it not only adds words, but it also changes them. Like refrain and restrain.

But the worst is when I text a friend "something something bla bla heterosexual"... just hads the word I swear it happens very often, has created some awkward situations.
What???

Okay but yeah I know what you mean - the stupid autocorrect thing. My phone doesn't add words though. Your phone is weird.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote