MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #1246
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
speaking of racism, have you guys noticed there's only one non-white person in the SF? trip is also the first coloured person from non-Anglosaxon world to go this far in the popcon.

(The previous non-white semifinalists, Dini was UK citizen and Bad Gambler was Australia citizen of Lebanese and Indian roots accordingly)

Dee was the first black person in the QF of the popcon.

Hewitt=Legend is the 3rd Australian in the popcon semifinal (after Bad Gambler and Peta Pan), Viruzzz is the second Argentinian (after ExcaliburII) and Bulldog is not the first Brit, but the first Englishman to achieve it.

Poland is so far the only country with 2 different representants in the final
Well, as a newbie I am still to learn what people look like, not that it would have affected my voting if I did. My first take was that none of the four SFs belong to the world's biggest land mass - the Eurasian continent. Two reside on islands close to it, the others to other continents. Is that a first?
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote