MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Best shots/points of 2012

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #41
country flag stebs

stebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond reputestebs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best shots/points of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post

Point at 5:45. Makes it even more incredible when you add the situation to it, crazy attacking from Berdych yet even crazier defense from Nadal.

The whole first set in that match had a lot of great points, I think every point in the tiebreak ended on a winner too which is insane considering they played 12 points in it!
It was one of the best matches of the year in terms of quality in my opinion. That was Berdych at pretty much his best, and he was very, very close to being 2-0 up. 3rd and 4th sets would be up there with the best sets I've ever seen Nadal play on hardcourts. He was being so aggressive on the return, dictating, plus still playing amazing defence when Berdych had the tempo. Tough defeat for Berdych, he played so well for so long, but Nadal is just incredible when he has his back against the wall.