MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:12 PM   #1240
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
i have voted for my fellow emo's

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt =Legend - the bogan is always cheerful and drunk..... trips on the other hand wear her heart out in the open for everyone to see. she was at this year WTF and was having an emotional meltdown everytime federer didn't win a point. i heard that she was emotional distress after federer lost in the final but quickly recovered when she took picture with federer after he molested her shoulders. it's funny that this time last year, she was telling me how much she wanted to give me an infraction for making fun of federer. a year later, she supporting me in this popularity contest.
I'm strangely really touched by this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend - I have some serious doubts regarding this other poster. Seriously though, I have no idea what I'm doing here and why it's so close at the moment. Trip is by far and large one of my favourite posters on this site and I am extremely blessed to be able to call her a friend. Wish you could make another trip (username) to Melbourne next year so we could pretend to understand each other and watch a 5 set Lu mugfest in the carpark. Hope you win it all, do it for us Australasians.
And this too - Andrey. Alas, won't be able to go to Melbourne in 2013. Maybe in 2014.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote