MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #109
country flag Fed=ATPTourkilla

Fed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond reputeFed=ATPTourkilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Murray better liked in America than Britain?

I was at Wimbledon this year and Murray had a lot of support from the English. The impression I get is that the English haven't really warmed to him but the Wimbledon crowd are very 'proper' in their behaviour and will always cheer the British player. The O2 crowd is completely different. Partly because there were a lot of Swiss in the crowd but also I think because there were a lot of brash City types who are more than ready to boo a player they don't like. Not at all like the posh/ very polite Wimbledon crowds.
Fed=ATPTourkilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote