MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #1223
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
doesnt this Ben guy have Blackbriar's av and hates black French players?

speaking of racism, have you guys noticed there's only one non-white person in the SF? trip is also the first coloured person from non-Anglosaxon world to go this far in the popcon.

(The previous non-white semifinalists, Dini was UK citizen and Bad Gambler was Australia citizen of Lebanese and Indian roots accordingly)

Dee was the first black person in the QF of the popcon.

Hewitt=Legend is the 3rd Australian in the popcon semifinal (after Bad Gambler and Peta Pan), Viruzzz is the second Argentinian (after ExcaliburII) and Bulldog is not the first Brit, but the first Englishman to achieve it.

Poland is so far the only country with 2 different representants in the final
But this is a forum. I am Portuguese but those who were not around for Miss MTF last year would no way to know What is my race.

I choose to believe it's just a coincidence

Also how obvious is it that the winner is coming from the first semi? What a fight.

Go Andrey
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote