MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #1217
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
Blackbriar used to use the term vulture quite a lot
I actually think one of these abusers of the word might be his double account
doesnt this Ben guy have Blackbriar's av and hates black French players?

speaking of racism, have you guys noticed there's only one non-white person in the SF? trip is also the first coloured person from non-Anglosaxon world to go this far in the popcon.

(The previous non-white semifinalists, Dini was UK citizen and Bad Gambler was Australia citizen of Lebanese and Indian roots accordingly)

Dee was the first black person in the QF of the popcon.

Hewitt=Legend is the 3rd Australian in the popcon semifinal (after Bad Gambler and Peta Pan), Viruzzz is the second Argentinian (after ExcaliburII) and Bulldog is not the first Brit, but the first Englishman to achieve it.

Poland is so far the only country with 2 different representants in the final

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote