MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Semifinals

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 02:53 AM   #26
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Semifinals

i have voted for my fellow emo's

(1) tripwires vs. (5) Hewitt =Legend - the bogan is always cheerful and drunk..... trips on the other hand wear her heart out in the open for everyone to see. she was at this year WTF and was having an emotional meltdown everytime federer didn't win a point. i heard that she was emotional distress after federer lost in the final but quickly recovered when she took picture with federer after he molested her shoulders. it's funny that this time last year, she was telling me how much she wanted to give me an infraction for making fun of federer. a year later, she supporting me in this popularity contest.

she recently revealed why she had chosen this certain username. it was after this song posted below, i think it should be shared with everyone...

yes the guy in the picture is last year mr mtf winner enriqueIG8.

(7) viruzzz vs. (6) The Bulldog - viruzzz must be very happy after winning the "funniest poster" contest. while the bulldog didn't seem like very happy pappy in the parents prank their kids thread. bulldog use to remind me of davey boy smith the wrestler but these days i see him as the picture below....

Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote