MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Semifinals

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #24
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Semifinals

Hewitt=Legend- davai Andrey. Known him longer and he's the type you'd have a beer with any time. This was 51-49 though in the end, trips is a star and a future hall of famer. If I wasn't so far north I'd happily meet and chat philosophy (not really arsed about the drugs)

The Bulldog- another close one. viruzzzz is entertaining and charismatic and one of the rare few argentinos not to hate Andy Murray passionately but I gotta go with Stevenage's finest George. More chance of winning this than Stevenage have of finishing above us
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote