MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #98
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
I do not believe in major results without context, what I meant is that in other surfaces there are other important tournaments, in grass Wimbledon is pretty much the only big thing. Yes, Queen's is a nice tournament, Halle too, but there are not M1000.
This is (sadly) the truth.
And I say sadly because we all urgently need more grass tournaments.

But today, Wimbledon is the only grass-fact to consider.
If Halle and Queens were taken half as seriously as wimbledon, the first seeds would be always the winners. I mean... This year Nadal lost to Kohly at Halle, and Murray lost to Mahut.

And then the wimb final was Federer - Murray, who lost to Mahut?
Harrison - Soderling - Wawrinka - Dimitrov - Davydenko - Russell - Andreev - Stebe - Haas - Schwank - Kuznetsov - Goffin

THE STRONGAWAGON
MTF BIOS

Want to talk tennis or random stuff? Add me to the tennis-related Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/johnny.viruz
viruzzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote