MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ferrer Named Spanish Player Of The Year

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:32 AM   #46
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrer Named Spanish Player Of The Year

Quite fair, being 2nd best Spaniard for the first half of the year and best Spaniard for the second half of the year >>>>> being best Spaniard for the first half of the year and being away for the second half of the year.

After all, I'd say Ferrer was the more notable player of these two this year, even from international point of view. He had a very good year that was also the best in his career. Rafa played only half a season, and that was on his usual form, nothing exceptional. Yeah, he won RG and three TMSs plus reached AO final but that would've been more remarkable if he hadn't already had so much success.

Stan Wawrinka
2014 Australian Open Champion | 2014 Monte Carlo Masters Champion

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
2008 Paris Masters Champion | 2014 Toronto Masters Champion
August is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote