MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 12:28 AM   #1199
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Dee... I still don't know how this happened.
I thought you would destroy me here. You're one of the MTF Queens and I thought you were going to win this whole thing.
Still... As I said before, it was so amazing what happened this round, people showing a lot of love and respect.

I still think you deserved the win. You're amazing, honey, your kind words are just a dreamy-pleasure

Let me be a little Viruzic here,

Our hug was Wimbledon 2007. I really thought it'd be 2008, but still. Nothing but love for you, sweetie!
It makes me so happy reading your feelings in the forums

Bulldog. You're also one of my fav users here. I have nothing but respect and what I always say, you're one of the best things in this MTF-2012.
You rock dude. Nice game, bring it on.