MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Attention Seeker Thread. - Apocalypse Now..... Enlightenment Tomorrow.

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 10:24 PM   #4684
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention Seeker Thread. - Happy Holidays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
yeah i think you should pass some exams and get grades first, IMO. then i guess it would be smarter to get (even unpaid at first) practise at your specialization. You'll have much more professional experience after graduation than your friends who did nothing but sold in the shop or were nannies. Not like they earn big anyway, just to buy a McRoyal, for me it's not even worth effort because it distracts from school. Only something that goes along with your education is good.
Yea i do agree with that for sure. I still wanna get a job though, it would be nice to do something other than just go to school. One of my friends have two jobs and goes to school so im happy about that for her, shes a great friend and its been a while since we talked because our lives are so busy now. My other friends well.....i dunno what to say about them really, but at least one of my guy best friends is trying to go back to college and trying to get a job. Yea right now i dont need any distractions i just need to do well in school and get good grades, thankfully im closer to a B in spanish but 1% which im very proud of. And i have a B in fashion design. But im slowly progress in my college which is great.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!