MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 5 Forehands With Deadly Finishing Power and Consistency In the Clutch

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #126
country flag SaFed2005

SaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond reputeSaFed2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Let Us Decide On The 5 Greatest Forehands Ever Seen In The Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
actually i am more objective than you ever could be. you see i am not blinded by blind worship.

you are not bright enough for me try to explain.

11 majors while serving with a wrong hand so basically no serve, pathetic slice, miserable backhand, fucked up knees, almost always injured.

and we all know he cant volley so he is limited in so many ways.

you know of anybody else who has managed 11 majors with pretty much one stroke?

i am more objective than you can ever dream to be. i dont have to blindly worship anyone but you do.

i would say it is nadal who has the greatest forehand the world has ever known.

why dont you ask fed about it and he will tell you.

I don't see Fed staying away from Nadal's FH as much as Nadal stays da heck away from Fed's FH. I am just point that out. You tell me what that means.
SaFed2005 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote