MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: featuring the 2012 PopCon winner and The Bulldog.

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 10:01 PM   #1246
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gimpy vLove Shack vol. 3: Cool young Brits hub + their bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Almost, but I had an essay to do so I didn't in the end...and I'm glad I didn't. Apparently, there was a drinking contest between the sports societies in my uni yesterday morning that started at 7 a.m. and my friends told me that they saw people puking around school when they went for class at 11 a.m.; there were even guys walking around with barely any clothes on. Considering how cold it's been lately, I can't imagine how that was fun for them at all.
Bad girl, it's on of the first things a student in the UK should be doing. Also, why weren't you taking part on those drinking contests?

Quote:
That's a relief.
He's very intelligent, charming, yet maybe a bit too self obsessed. I like him a lot, and I like you a lot.

Quote:
Come on, it's just two simple questions.
I answered one-and-a-half questions. Hope you're satisfied.

Quote:
Yes, but in an infinitely adorable way.
There is nothing adorable about me.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote