MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #1146
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
That just shows he can manipulate people, I'd hardly classify that as a quality though.

And yes, you are definitely prolific, famous and well known poster. Maybe not for the best reasons, but you're not malicious and you bring good entertainment value so you're alright
Manipulate people? Yeah, ever since 2004, for the past 9 years, he has manipulated everyone that has ever liked him. That's why they like him. Because he manipulated them. He's definitely not liked because he has qualities that make him liked, not at all Do you understand what you're saying, at all? He has many, many friends on here. He has his own fucking chat thread which has had dozens of volumes. Go in there, you'll see how liked he is. He's not being voted for shits and giggles He's an honest person though, so I guess you don't like what he had/has to say about you Maybe he said Del Potro was a fluke, which is correct?

I'm not malicious because I don't need to be. If you want malicious go read my posts from 2009. You don't have to be malicious to speak the truth or get reactions out of people. You just have to be honest. I've always said I bring value to MTF. It seems as if posters are finally seeing that I actually do, which is good

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote