MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #1139
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
People like him. If he had no redeeming qualities, no one would like him obviously. However, he has a large fanbase and is liked by a lot of posters. Care to explain why that is? He has no redeeming qualities, right? Why do people like him then. Please, explain this to us.

I see. Well, it shows that I'm a prolific, famous (for whatever reason) and well known poster, that's all.
That just shows he can manipulate people, I'd hardly classify that as a quality though.

And yes, you are definitely prolific, famous and well known poster. Maybe not for the best reasons, but you're not malicious and you bring good entertainment value so you're alright
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote