MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 07:59 PM   #1135
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
action jackson didn't apologise so why should blaze?
AJ didn't apologize because he didn't do anything wrong. He didn't count a vote because the poster withdrew. Also, both finalists in the ACC were permabanned, so it's hardly going to affect them. He didn't have anybody to apologize to. Groove's blunder meant a poster that could've perhaps won is no longer in the competition, yet he didn't apologizeo to him. Big difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I won't let it go as long as it is being discussed on here. And that will probably mean that you won't let go of saying I need to let it go, since you can't help yourself and always have to answer.
So, you'll continue to whine about something you're obviously wrong about? I'll continue to call you out because I'm correct in doing so. There's a difference between us here.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 6 semi-finals, 5 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 13 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $30,651,672 (6th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 435-135...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote