MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #1133
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
tbh, both ACC and popcon decisions were wrong, and the fact these are ONLY internet contests should add fair play and good will to it, not the way around

it's not like someone gets real money or a better job for their children for fixing a result, like in real life (which at least has some understandable motivation)

that's just my opinion as a person who actually ran many of these contests and i'm as big buddy of DM as Nole Fan, i didn't vote in that match because i couldn't choose, actually. it's just a matter of fair play and treating each other seriously, or not.

and at the top of all, i wonder why johnny tries making it look "funny" instead of at least apologising in here so DM and the others could just move on
action jackson didn't apologise so why should blaze?
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote