MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #1132
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
No, actually it's you being a hypocrite. When Groove makes a mistake which doesn't affect you it's not a problem, it's only an internet contest. When AJ makes a mistake (actually he doesn't, but you tend to believe it was, so..) then it's worth attacking the guy and mentioning it even 2 weeks after it happened.
I'm not attacking Groove, I already said I'm cool with losing on a tie, though I would've obviously preferred for it to have happened regularly - losing by having less votes than my opponent. I just find it funny that people like you that were so loud about AJ being wrong are now so quiet. I repeat, both are internet contests, so you can't mention PopCon being an internet contest as an argument here.
With Groove it was more an honest mistake (counting wrongly), with AJ it was a matter of changing and bending the rules (edited votes don't count, you are allowed to come back on your withdrawal). Big difference.

Why I'm defending Groove and not AJ

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote