MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 07:52 PM   #1122
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
tbh, both ACC and popcon decisions were wrong, and the fact these are ONLY internet contests should add fair play and good will to it, not the way around

it's not like someone gets real money or a better job for their children for fixing a result, like in real life (which at least has some understandable motivation)

that's just my opinion as a person who actually ran many of these contests and i'm as big buddy of DM as Nole Fan, i didn't vote in that match because i couldn't choose, actually. it's just a matter of fair play and treating each other seriously, or not.

and at the top of all, i wonder why johnny tries making it look "funny" instead of at least apologising in here so DM and the others could just move on
Queen Nathaliia has spoken. Your absence from this PopCon adds an automatic asterisk to whoever wins it.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote