MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #1109
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
You're getting angry about me getting angry on an internet forum. Yeah... I'm not judging here
You think I'm getting angry at you being angry? Oh dear...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
With Mikey I suppose you mean Corey Feldman? He's a horrible poster with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, NID that you of all people would find him a great poster
I could say the same thing to you. Typical of you to not understand how he's a good poster. He's been around for ages and has a large fanbase, so to speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Sapeod, one of the worst posters on the site, judges on whether or not a poster is 'good' or 'bad'.

Seems absolutely legit. Someone give him the authority to assign a 'good' or 'bad' badge to every poster on the site.
GOAT=Fed calling me a horrible poster. Oh noooooooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lenders View Post
So that's why you're so excited/fired up tonight. Way to go
Another reason why you're such a bad poster. Whenever you try to be funny, you just fail, badly. Stick to hating on Ferrer and other hard workers. You're actually quite good at that.

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 17 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $32,454,018 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 460-146...
TITLES: 28 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote