MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #1102
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Still butthurt over yet another loss to me, are you?

What sapeod said was bullshit, I decided to come back in the contest as was allowed in the rules.
Hardly, I knew you would steamroll me. I'm not going to have any success in a popularity contest when 80% of my posts in the past year have been in the Football thread.

Its your fault you decided to withdraw like a pussy because two Nadal fans made the final. Then you didn't even have the strength in your convictions to live by your decision. Instead you made an even more cowardly attempt to save the Nadaltard you liked more. Your vote deserved not to count for going back against your word. And you have no one to blame but yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote