MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #92
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Agassi, Ivanisevic, Roddick, Murray, Djokovic: How would you rank them on grass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat View Post
DelPo already won a GS you fool Im sure now: you started to watch tennis in 2008, you are the regular mugraytard (fanboy, non-existent tennis knowledge) you could be a proper soldier for Crapeod
Did you not read my other posts? I missed out that you had Del Potro in your sig, so maybe you should keep quiet before jumping to conclusions.

Why would I have started watching Tennis in 2008? I was born in 1992 and could understand and enjoy the sport when I was around 8 years old. Before Murray came along Britain had Henman, the choke artist of the century, but even though he failed to make a slam final I still followed him and enjoyed his Tennis. We also had Rudzeksi but that doesn't count considering the jerk was actually Canadian... Murray first came on to the scene in 2004 winning the US Open Juniors, so your date when I presumably started watching Tennis, which seems to be judged on the first slam final Murray made, is about 4 years out. But like I said, I've watched since around 1999/2000. I guess you began watching when olderror beat Sampras at the 4th round of Wimbledon in 2001? Meaning I've been watching 1 year more than you... oh sorry, I'm not a muppet, and I don't judge the length people have been watching Tennis based on when their favourite player first made their breakthrough. You seem like a very pathetic human being with your Anti Murray stuff, and it seems to me from your posts you have an obsession for Murray that is bigger than your obsession for Federror. If you want to make yourself look intelligent, maybe you should actually critique players properly, instead of coming up with some childish mugray pusher bollocks. Not once in my time on the forum have I seen any post from you at least giving Murray one ounce of credit, or giving proper precise posts on why you dislike him. I'm not the biggest fan of Federror, but if you check some of my recent posts I give insight into numerous topics about him and have credited him on numerous occasions. This is menstennisforums son, not hateonmurrayforums. If you want to hate on Murray, set up your own forum and go wild, because this place should be for proper insights, not childish slurs against the player you dislike the most.
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote