MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Five Matches That Defined Your Favourite Player's 2012 Season

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #10
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Five Matches That Defined Your Favourite Player's 2012 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATsol View Post
^
i agree and except maybe i would substitute the loss to djoko at the USO with the federer one at the ao
He had a left wrist injury during the entire American hardcourt season and couldn't attack with his BH, he couldn't be realistically expected to beat or even push someone like Djokovic, he made that match as close as entertaining as he could.

He still put up a much better fight than against Federer at AO, where he was simply blown off the court easily. Despite BH issues at USO, he forced Djokovic to come up with some great tennis to beat him in sets 2 and 3.
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote