MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Which MTF poster would you like to...?

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #31
country flag Mark Lenders

Mark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond reputeMark Lenders has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which MTF poster would you like to...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
I'm a PES guy definitely, however, I was a bit disappointed the last couple of times, so I haven't bought 2013 (yet).

Even bought Fifa 12 to see if it was any good, but that never really catches my attention. And PES online experience is just terrible for me, mostly enjoy that playing mates on the couch next to me.
No worries, we can play 2012. Agree about the rest: never liked FIFA either, too slow paced for my liking, and the PES online experience is generally terrible, especially when you're playing people with horrible connections and the game keeps lagging
Mark Lenders is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote