MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Who is closer to reaching a semifinal in a Grand Slam? Almagro or Tipsarevic?

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 04:53 AM   #8
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is closer to reaching a semifinal in a Grand Slam? Almagro or Tipsarevic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bulldog View Post
With regards to Tipsarevic, he had the benefit of being a top eight seed this year at the US Open, and Ferrer was his opponent in the quarter-finals. A golden opportunity, indeed.

With Nadal coming back, that pushes Janko out if the top eight, and also means he'll more than likely have to beat a top four member to reach the semi-finals. Something I don't think he's capable of in a grand slam.
Yep. Massive opportunity, and that was a heart-breaker. As far as we know (up to now), I don't believe he can ever reach a slam semifinal, even with/without Nadal being present. Hell, I'm not even sure he's capable of reaching another QF anymore.

But then again, who knows what the future holds. But currently Tipsy is definitely closer to date compared to Almagro, given how their respective QF matches have panned out.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote