MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 03:49 AM   #1051
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathless Mortal View Post
I'm overwhelmed with the support I got in this competition. Really, thank you people. Thanks for all the votes and especially for all the kind comments. I never thought I'd get this far (and I'm really not just saying this, I really didn't think I'm this popular). This forum is really full of great people, and I'm glad a lot of them also find me a good poster.
Congrats Nole Fan, and I'm very proud I made it this close against you, the 3rd seed.
It's also a positive thing that samanosuke found a thing to be happy about in his sad little life. Going against his word to not make a single post in this competition just to vote against me must mean I really do mean something to him, even if it's in a negative way. Thanks man.
What a tough loss sweetie. To be honest im very proud you made it through these rounds. I was hoping for you to go far.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote