MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Q&A with NS <3

Thread: Q&A with NS <3
View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 03:41 AM   #8
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Q&A with NS <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by selyoink View Post
Disclaimer: My opinion of you may be fundamentally altered by your answers to the first three questions. Probably the most important questions one could ever be asked.

Do you like clouds?
I do, its very peaceful.

Quote:
What is your favorite animal?
Dogs are my faves

Quote:
Who is your favorite person in history?
It was two people really. One was Abraham Lincoln and the other was Martin Luther King, Jr. I dunno which one inspired me the most, i can't pick really. But they are truly amazing people that changed everything in Us history, especially Abraham.

Quote:
What is the deal with all the Q & A threads?
I guess its basically about just asking random question and trying to get to know a person. That's how i see it. To me i feel awkward asking others some questions because i dunno what to ask them. I wasnt very talkative with people and im still trying to work on conversating with people in person and try to start simple with easy and down to earth questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BauerAlmeida View Post
Barca or Real??
Real all the way. I respect Barca's team and i love Messi so much. But my love is Real.