MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 5 Forehands With Deadly Finishing Power and Consistency In the Clutch

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 04:05 AM   #122
country flag selyoink

selyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond reputeselyoink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Forehands With Deadly Finishing Power and Consistency In the Clutch

Hilarious to see people argue that Nadal has the best forehand ever. It is a great shot no doubt but far from the best forehand ever. If he had the best forehand ever he would've won more than 2 hardcourt slams (or is it 3?).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death
i add value to mtf. mtf needs me far more than i need mtf. i have even been offered money (a small monthy salary) to hang out and chill at a couple of other forums.
selyoink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote