MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Quarterfinals

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 11:59 PM   #14
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest Quarterfinals

You are kidding me They all deserve the title. Whatever choice I make, first and foremost, it doesn't make me think less of anyone here.

(1) tripwires vs. (9) Corey Feldman - Ridiculous stuff
(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (5) Hewitt=Legend - I suppose Kat is more sensible here, but not an easy choice once again.

(63) Naudio Spanlatine vs. (7) viruzzz - by far the hardest But no, I've just changed my mind. Dee, I remember the time when you opened up to all of us about your father, and that moved me quite deeply. To speak out about such a difficult issue, takes tremendous courage. You get my vote, but only just. And viruzzz, you'll always be my broham.
(3) Nole Fan vs. (6) The Bulldog - 2nd hardest What else can I say about these two? Lovely, down to earth, attractive, understanding, friendly... leagues ahead of what I am, that's for sure. It was almost unfair to allow myself to vote here, but I told myself that I wouldn't chicken out on any picks this time around.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users

Last edited by BroTree123 : 12-08-2012 at 12:21 AM.
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote