MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 09:40 PM   #3160
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Are you watching too?

Why are you distraught?
1. No, why is Jonas wearing a tuxedo?

2. What Maria said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Metis! Where have you been? Maria has missed your reports about the weather in Greece
It has been a busy time Evita. New job, moved to a new place etc...

I lurked occasionally and noticed a lot of posts about the weather during October when the weather started to suck everywhere except Greece () and you were all complaining about low temperatures, rain and ... snow.

I even thought about doing a multiquote like: "When this was written we still had 30C", "sunshine and blue skies galore that week here" etc... but then I was concerned it might be too cruel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Metis! *faint*

A., she's distraught because Ali Carter lost I presume.
Robbo lost to Selby. I am kinda Robbotard like Betty.
You're right Maria. What a way to lose after being 8-4 up and one frame from victory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
OK today was +13 C instead of +18 C, I know the Athens weather without Metis even.
It's true. Winter has finally arrived...
Metis is offline View My Blog!