MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger: "I want to play in Rio 2016"

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 07:11 PM   #47
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger: "I want to play in Rio 2016"

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
federer is a money whore these days

no love for the game, just $$$$$$$
What He has enough money for 100 lifetimes. And as he said himself, he has left so much on the table by denying exho's and so on, it's mindblowing. He keeps playing because he loves tennis, pure and simple.

Btw, of course he wants to play Rio right now but before long he will start falling in the rankings due to decline - and then he will probably hang up his racquet. He does love the sport dearly but he is also fairly proud, plus he has a family now. It's surely not long before he will get tired of life on the tour and settle down in his country.

On a personal note, I'm not sure I even as a fan would want him to play until he's 35. It hurts to see him decline already, but he is still able to play at JesusFed level a few times a year. Soon he won't even be able to do that.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote