MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #993
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest News Thread

Sonja(8)-Mateya(25) 24-23
Congrats to Diana

THANX FOR ALL THE VOTES, I appreciate it.

Mateya's press conference:
I'm shocked I made it THAT close to be honest. I was expecting a routine loss, playing a top players like Diana, but I took all the confidence I gathered this week and played out of my mind. I also lead 21-17, but then got really tired and a bit tight. During changeover I got few advices and a good strecthing from Andreas (Seppi), but fatique got to me on the end. She was a bit lucky on the big points as well. You know, you can't beat fresh and healthy Mateya.
Yes, Rocketassist took so much out of me in the eariler round. He was really pushing me hard (). You really don't wanna have such a long matches before the second week of a slam, you know.
I'm going to have holidays now, I will be enjoying with Andreas and playing with his balls, tennis balls I mean. I'm also making next year schedule. I'll try to vulture some easy points and be in top shape for AO. I hope they rig a good draw for me.

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote