MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 MTF Popularity Contest R16

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #48
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 MTF Popularity Contest R16

(1) tripwires vs. (16) Maria_V - No messing about now. I give my votes seriously to one of the friendliest posters on the board. A personal favourite of mine. Please, don't spread my secrets, though!

(8) Sonja1989 vs. (9) Corey Feldman - The simplest decision of the round. Not because he is better than her, but because he wants this more. Feldman obviously still has that inner child in him that wants to win this high school popularity contest.

(4) Kat_YYZ vs. (13) Nole Rules - This is again a relatively straightforward choice. I talk to Kat more, yet I find Nole Rules hilarious. So how do I separate them? Well Nole Rules has given me his vote right through this competition, and Kat, understandably so, has voted for my opponents a couple of times. So this is a debt vote more than anything else. Forgive me, Kat.

(5) Hewitt=Legend vs. (12) Johnny Groove - I'm encouraged to vote in every match, and not abstain. It would be oh so easy to do so in this match, but I will lean slightly towards Hewitt= Legend, purely on comedy factor. Both are great students of the game, and more importantly, thoroughly decent and nice blokes. Blessings to the forum.

(63) Naudio Spanlatine vs. (18) arm - I talk to arm more, but I'll be controversial and say I get on better with NS (I've never fallen out with her for a start!). However, for some reason that I just am at a loss to explain, I feel the right thing to do here is to vote for arm. Not an easy choice. Two of the finest girls on this forum.

(7) viruzzz vs. (10) leng jai - This is the toughest to decide on, by far. However, viruzzz has nothing but nice words for me that I think I don't deserve. He needs to be paid, not only for that, but being an MTF legend. Just a shame that the legend on the other side of the net can't get my vote instead, but I had to choose.

(3) Nole Fan vs. (19) Deathless Mortal - I know him a bit better, but as you would expect in the last sixteen, it's two quality posters facing eachother. Sorry Nole fan. I hope you forgive me.

(6) The Bulldog vs. (11) Pirata - Oh, Pirata, Pirata. You'd think; given that you're a Spurs and Madrid fan, you like One Direction, and you do 'vanity votes'; that I'd hate you. How wrong that is. It's impossible not to like you and appreciate your great presence on the forum. You deserve more votes than you've had so far in this round. Hope this goes some way to make up for it.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote