MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #3131
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. Rafa to win the WSOP next year! Bamos! :rocker2:

If I would be bothered to put a personal "dislike" player top 10: Henman would feature on it. Not my n°1, but he would be on it for sure.

I'm listening to the top 200 of 80s songs and they're nearing the top 3. I just heard a brilliant Golden Earring song. Pleased that it is so high on the list. The videoclip for it (Radar Love) was banned, I remember. (reason: they heavily suggested the r-ape of a nun) I still can't find it on youtube.

At 3: U2, with or without you. (I prefer Sunday Bloody Sunday)
At 2: Michael Jackson, Billie Jean (would be my n°1. I love this song, the videoclip was/is awesome)

Last edited by Castafiore : 12-07-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!