MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #36
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How the US government armed Mexican drug cartels

so, in this thread i pointed out just one of the corrupt operations of the US of A in their war on drugs. When MTF' usual right wing contingent whined that it couldn't be true and that the US goverment would never do something that wrong, I cited the sources and showed them that they were wrong again. Then, they in their obvious frustration chose to divert the topic of the thread and attack the messenger, calling me a hater of all things western, as if that had anything to do with the content of this thread at all! Then the usual israeli zionist poster girl of this board went on a rant about the israeli-palestinian conflict, who knows for what related reason with the actual thread topic of discussion!

Now I ask you, not-so-partisan reader, who are the clowns here?