MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Is MTF Even THAT Good Without Its Best Characters?

View Single Post

Old 12-07-2012, 02:32 PM   #96
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is MTF Even THAT Good Without Its Best Characters?

I want to congratule the great Start da Fail on his posthumus award, easily the most prestigious (and fitting) annual award of this mug website, the ACC. One of the most deserved ACC champions of the site, easily, and my personal favourite to win the event. Unfortunately, I was banned during the the latter half of the competition buuuuut, I was still delighted to see him winning in such a close finish.

Also thanks to GSM for acting like a drama queen and renouncing to his right to vote, thus permitting STG to win the event